Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Video Review #10 - XClio Godspeed One Advanced ATX Mid tower Computer Case

Video Review #10 - XClio Godspeed One Advanced ATX Mid tower Computer Case Tube. Duration : 5.35 Mins.


I wish to say before anything that this is hands down one of my favorite mid towers i've had the pleasure of working with. I was especially shocked by the price it's running for, and what it features STOCK. If you're honestly looking into putting a some-what enthusiast system in a mid tower then this is the way to go, but be sure to find something that will fit your needs.. don't take my word. I overall love this case. Specifications: Material: 0.5mm Steel ABS Plastic front bezel Dimensions: Width: 7.5 in. Length: 18.5 in. Height: 16 in More information can be found here: www.newegg.com Also check back soon if you'd like to see my modifications to this case.REVIEWS, TUTS, MODS, HOW-TO'S, BOX OPENINGS, HARDWARE AND MUCH MORE AT XEZMER'S CHANNEL. Feel free to send me over any questions, post any comments, and subscribe if you'd like. And like always thanks for watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment