Friday, January 4, 2013

Sabertooth P67 Downward Blowing CPU Cooler Testing

Sabertooth P67 Downward Blowing CPU Cooler Testing Video Clips. Duration : 8.15 Mins.


This is another addition to my series of videos showing my testing of the Asus Sabertooth P67 motherboard. After doing a review on the motherboard there were a lot of questions surrounding the effectiveness of the Thermal Armour. So I have performed a number of tests to see if it really does have a positive effect on the temperatures of the board. I have tested the board with and without the Thermal Armour, and also the Assist fan which is a small fan that can be mounted onto the Thermal Armour. Finally I have tested the board with and without a downward blowing CPU cooler. In this video I show the results of all of the tests that I have performed from the whole series of videos. Please Subscribe and click 'Like' and 'Favorite' if you want to see more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment