Sunday, January 13, 2013

Singularity Computers Client Build 5 'Nighthawk' Build Log: Part 3

Singularity Computers Client Build 5 'Nighthawk' Build Log: Part 3 Tube. Duration : 23.58 Mins.


This part of the build log is focused mainly on the mounting of the three radiators. I also take a look at the new radiators which I have introduced to the build, as well as the fans that I will be using on them. I also begin tubing up the motherboard. I had to cut this video short because I ran out of the fittings needed to finish tubing up the motherboard. Part 4 will continue directly on from this video. Please Subscribe, Like and Favourite if you want to see more. Part 4: www.youtube.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com If you would like to order a system email: singularitycomputers@hotmail.com Water-cooling components: www.thekoolroom.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment