Monday, December 3, 2012

How To Clean Lenovo G550 Laptop Fan

How To Clean Lenovo G550 Laptop Fan Tube. Duration : 4.83 Mins.


If you need to replace or upgrade your hard drive, watch this video! www.youtube.com This is a video of me taking apart a laptop, cleaning the fan, and putting it back together! TAKE THAT HP! Learn a little from Lenovo! Oh, my new medicine apparently makes me shaky! I realized that after watching what I recorded.Comments require approval. Only some people don't need approval. If your comment is appropriate, It will be approved once I get the chance (ASAP or in the morning). I do have a life outside youtube and a three year old to chase after. So please don't comment again and again again thinking that will help. If your comment is harsh or negative, your comment will NOT be approved and you might be blocked to prevent further commenting. Thank you! Stalk Me! (For updates on new videos!) 2nd Channel: goo.gl Facebook: goo.gl Instagram: goo.gl Twitter: goo.gl GPlus: goo.gl PS - I post on Twitter (about upcoming videos) the most! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment