Friday, December 21, 2012

Dell Dimension 8300 Overview

Dell Dimension 8300 Overview Video Clips. Duration : 10.82 Mins.


This computer has never been the performer it ought to be. Built in 2004 shortly after the big bad basement flood, it was supposed to be a stupendous performer. Yet it never was. I should have just done a custom build, and my next computer will probably be one. This one would have been a custom build if I hadn't been under such pressure to get the basement cleaned up and recover from the mess. Sometime, I'd like to buy another Dim8300 and see if it's any better. People have told me that the Dim8300 is ordinarily an excellent computer. This one has always been a lackluster performer no matter what, and even under different operating systems. (Windows 2000, XP and Linux have all run on it at some point, and all were about the same in terms of performance.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment