Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Corsair 600t White build

My Corsair 600t White build Video Clips. Duration : 6.72 Mins.


I built this a couple of weeks ago because my laptop was showing signs that it was about to go, and my timing was superb. Less than a week after putting this machine together my laptop refused to boot. I still have faith I will get it to work, it's nice to have a computer for back up. Anyway as you'll see there are still a few things I need to do with it but for the most part this build is complete. The specifications are as follows: Corsair 600t Special edition white case Gigabyte 990-FXA UD5 motherboard AMD 1090T Black processor at 3.7GHz XFX Dual Fan HD 6870 gpu's (not in crossfire yet) Corsair AX850 psu Corsair H100 cpu cooler GSkill 8GB sniper memory 1866 MHz ram(running at about 1650MHz) Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD 64MB cache, sata 3.0 Samsung blu ray drive Some wireless card I pulled out of an old HP computer occupies the pci slot at the bottom which is why I don't have the second card in the 8x PCI express slot

0 comments:

Post a Comment