Saturday, November 10, 2012

GTX 280 + New Gaming PC Unboxing

GTX 280 + New Gaming PC Unboxing Video Clips. Duration : 4.65 Mins.


If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will get back to you asap. Also, if you have any request for a particular vid feel free to let me know. New computer build. I'll be making another video of it all assembled and maybe some benchmarks. PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE :) Here's a list of all the components: Motherboard: EVGA nforce 790i Ultra CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 280 RAM: OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR3 2000 HDD: Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB 10000RPM PSU: PC Power & Cooling 750W Optical Drive: Pioneer Blu-Ray DVD-ROM and 12x DVD+-R Burner Case: Cooler Master Cosmos S CPU Cooler: Zalman 9700 OS: Windows Vista 64-Bit Home Premium Edit: I've decided to return a bunch of stuff after meeting and talking to a very knowledgable pc enthusiast. So here's the list of the new stuff I'm getting. (Update) New Build: Motherboard: Asus Rampage Formula x48 GPU: ATI HD 4870 (Waiting for R700 for tri-fire!) PSU: Corsair 1000HX (man that thing is sexy) Ram: OCZ Reaper (2x2GB) 1066 (Finally realized what a waste my 2k mhz ddr3 was :P) CPU Cooler: Water build in progress. CPU Fans: Yate Loon x5 COMMENT AWAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment